Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oh the irony!!!

Here I am, starting up a blog about mobile Internet addiction, and the moment I try to view the blog on my mobile device I get this gem of a message:

Really, Chrome???

So I tried to view the blog on the Android application and I get the same message:

Oh, Come On!!!

I hit up a friend on G+ to view my blog on their mobile device and they were able to with no problems.

How ironic!

Now check this out:  I can create and edit blogs from my mobile device with no problems.  It's when I try to preview the blog or view an already published blog that I encounter this particular error message.  I tried viewing my blog using Chrome browser, native Android browser, Opera, Firefox, and Dolphin...no go on any of them.  On a regular PC/laptop I can see the blogs with no problems whatsoever.

Maybe it's a setting particular to my device.  I don't know.  Could this be a message from on high that I should curb my mobile Internet addiction?  His Holiness The FSM sure works in mysterious ways.

Don't stare too long...you may get turned into a  block of Parmesan cheese!

Feedback to the devs of the app and the Blogger website will be sent shortly.  More on this development as events warrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment